EOS P 770
High Productive Laser Sintering System for Parts of up to One Meter in Length
The EOS P 770 is a Laser Sintering System with two lasers for the production of large parts and for industrial high-throughput manufacturing. The system has the largest building volume available on the market. Thanks to its new hardware and software features, the EOS P 770 is up to 20 percent more productive than its predecessor.
With 10 commercial polymer materials and 18 combinations of materials/layer thicknesses currently available for the EOS P 770, EOS is a benchmark in terms of material variety.
- Optimized temperature management, improved re-coating speed, and high-power lasers reduce the build time and cost per part significantly.
- Well-established EOSAME feature homogenizes the energy input, thus ensuring excellent mechanical part properties and dimensional accuracy within the overall build volume.
- Improved digital scanners for considerably higher laser accuracy. As a result, the overlap area has no visible edges.
- Integrated CoolDown Station provides optimal cooldown conditions which lead to the best properties in the final part – in particular with regard to dimensional accuracy and color stability.
- Continuous and accurate temperature control enabled by the spot pyrometer.
- 10 commercial polymer materials and 18 combinations of materials/layer thicknesses are available.
- EOS ParameterEditor allows the definition of customized exposure parameters based on proven starting values.
|Building Volume||in||27.6 x 15 x 22.9|
|Laser Type||CO₂, 2 x 70 W|
|Build Rate||Up to 32 mm/h** (1.3 in/h); up to 10.5 l/h|
|Layer Thickness||in||0.00236 x 0.00394 x 0.00472 x 0.00591 x 0.00709|
|Precision Optics||F-Theta Lens, Surface Module, High-Speed Scanner|
|Scan Speed During Build Process||Up to 2 x 10 m/s (32.8 ft/sec|
|Power Supply||32 A|
|Power Consumption||Typical 3.1 kW; Maximum 12 kW|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)|
|System||in||88.6 x 61 x 82.7|
|Recommended Installation Space||in||189 x 189 x 118|
|Weight||lb||51.97 x 42.01 x 86.77|
|Software||EOS ParameterEditor, EOSAME, EOS RP Tools, EOSTATE Everywhere, PSW 3.8|
|Materials||Alumide, PA 1101, PA 1102 Black, PA 2200, PA 2201, PA 3200 GF, PrimeCast 101, PrimePart FR (PA 2241 FR), PrimePart PLUS (PA 2221)|
|Optional Accessories||Cool Down Station, IPCM P, IPCM P Plus, Unpacking and Sieving Station, Blasting Cabinet|
Hartwig Helps People in Manufacturing Control Their
Destiny Every Day.
Our Contact Info:
10617 Trenton Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: (314) 426-5300
Fax: (314) 426-5311
Need Okuma Service After Hours?
Please Call: (314) 493-9999