EOS M 400-4
The Ultra-Fast Quad-Laser System with a Large Building Volume
Additive manufacturing system for the industrial production of high-quality metal parts
Productivity in a new dimension
Building Volume Plus Speed
- Large building volume of 400 x 400 x 400 mm with four 400 watt lasers operating independently.
- The four precise 400 watt fiber lasers operate in a 250 mm x 250 mm square each with an overlap area of 50 mm.
- High build rate of 100 cm³/h.
4 Lasers – First-Class DMLS Quality
- Exceptional beam and power stability provides highest DMLS part quality.
- All processes running on the EOS M 290 can be transferred to the EOS M 400-4 and deliver equivalent part properties.
- New and patented EOS ClearFlow Technology ensures consistent process gas management for ideal build conditions.
- Extensive monitoring features ensure high process stability and part quality.
High Productivity Platform with Smart Process Flow
- Wide range of materials: from light metals to stainless and tool steels to super alloys.
- Easy handling through a high degree of automation in workflow and operation.
- Intuitive user interface, flexible software tools and a variety of additional equipment fulfill industrial production requirements.
|Building Volume||in||15.8 x 15.8 x 15.8 (Including Build Plate)|
|Laser Type||Yb Fiber Laser; 4 x 400 W|
|Precision Optics||F-Theta Lens; 4 High-Speed Scanners|
|Scanning Speed||Up to 7.0 m/s (23 ft./sec)|
|Focus Diameter||Approximately 100 µm|
|Power Supply||3 x 50 A|
|Power Consumption||Max. 45 kW / Typical 22 kW|
|Inert Gas Supply||7,000 hPa; 20 m³/h (102 psi; 706 ft³/h)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)|
|System||in||164.6 x 63.5 x 92.7|
|Recommended Installation Space||ft||3256 x 236 x 130|
|Software||EOS RP Tools; EOSPRINT; EOS ParameterEditor; EOSTATE Everywhere; EOSTATE PowderBed; Materialise Magics RP and modules|
|Optional Accessories||EOSTATE Laser, IPM M Powder Station L*, IPM M UnpackStation L*
* Currently under development
Hartwig Helps People in Manufacturing Control Their
Destiny Every Day.
Our Contact Info:
10617 Trenton Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: (314) 426-5300
Fax: (314) 426-5311
Need Okuma Service After Hours?
Please Call: (314) 493-9999