EOS M 400
3D Printing of Metal Parts on an Industrial Scale
Additive manufacturing system for the industrial production of high-quality large metal parts.
With a building volume of 400 x 400 x 400 mm, EOS M 400 allows the production of large metal parts on an industrial scale – directly from CAD data and with no need for tools.
Proven Quality, High Productivity
- Increased productivity due to 1 kW laser
- Reduced non-productive time due re-coating from both sides
- Reduced filter costs due to new recirculating filter system with automated cleaning function
- EOS M 400 consists of a Process Station and a Setup Station. This modular approach facilitates the easy integration of future innovations.
- Extensive monitoring features take quality management to a new level.
- Job preparation and calculation is separated from the building process: the job file prepared at your desk is transmitted via the network; the system focuses entirely on building parts.
- EOS M 400 supports the production of complex metal parts. Nonetheless, the system is extremely user-friendly.
- Quick and easy operation via touch screen.
Broad Material Portfolio
- EOS offers an increasing number of metal materials for the EOS M 400 system. With the corresponding ParameterSets, the system produces parts with standardized part property profiles (PPPs).
- The ParameterEditor enables you to modify parameters to meet your individual requirements.
|Building Volume||in||15.8 x 15.8 x 15.8 (*including building platform typically 40 mm (1.6 in) thick)|
|Laser Type||Yb Fiber Laser; 1 kW|
|Precision Optics||F-Theta Lens|
|Scanning Speed||Up to 7.0 m/s (23 ft./sec)|
|Focus Diameter||Approximately 90 μm|
|Power Supply||50 A|
|Power Consumption||Max. 20.2 kW / Typical 16.2 kW|
|Compressed Air Supply||7,000 hPa; 20 m³/h (102 psi; 706 ft³/h)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)|
|System||164.6 x 63.5 x 92.7|
|Software||EOSPRINT; EOS RP Tools; EOSTATE; Materialise Magics RP with SG+ and further modules|
|CAD Interface||STL, optional: converter for all standard formats|
Hartwig Helps People in Manufacturing Control Their
Destiny Every Day.
Our Contact Info:
10617 Trenton Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: (314) 426-5300
Fax: (314) 426-5311
Need Okuma Service After Hours?
Please Call: (314) 493-9999