- This event has passed.
June 23, 2021 @ 9:00 am - June 24, 2021 @ 4:00 pm Free
About this Event
This is a programming class teaching the fundamentals of the live tools, sub-spindles, Y-axis and balanced turning (4-axis) of the Okuma lathe.
Who should attend?
Machine operators and shop supervisors who want to get more out of the Okuma OSP control and improve efficiency on the manufacturing floor.
- Explanation of sub programming
- Explanation of schedule programming
- Explanation of sub spindle
- Explanation of part transfer
- M-tool, C-axis, Y-axis
- User task I & II
- Introduction to common variables
- Introduction to local variables
- Introduction to system variables
- Experience in writing programs using each
Completion of the Introduction to Basic OSP Lathe Programming class or equivalent experience.