TRAINING CLASS – LEVEL 2 (ADVANCED) MULTI-FUNCTION OSP LATHE PROGRAMMING
July 13 @ 8:00 am - July 14 @ 4:00 pmFree
About this Event
Who should attend?
Machine operators and shop supervisors who want to get more out of the Okuma OSP control and improve efficiency on the manufacturing floor.
- Explanation of sub programming
- Explanation of schedule programming
- Explanation of sub spindle
- Explanation of part transfer
- M-tool, C-axis, Y-axis
- User task I & II
- Introduction to common variables
- Introduction to local variables
- Introduction to system variables
- Experience in writing programs using each
Completion of the Introduction to Basic OSP Lathe Programming class or equivalent experience.
*Please limit your enrollment to four attendees per class, unless otherwise approved by your local Hartwig office.*