The Mach 3 series offers you the world’s most reliable ultrahigh-pressure pump, intelligent process monitoring, and an array of unparalleled options all integrated into the most powerful waterjet control available.
This system configuration incorporates a design that combines the motion control, pump and high-pressure components into one compact machine. It consumes minimal floor space, provides excellent operator access, and is configured for easy material loading and unloading.
- Dynamic Waterjet increases speed and reduces taper
- Three-sided load capability; with four-sided operator access
- Uniquely designed which minimizes footprint by integrating pump into the backside of the machine frame, allowing all facets of machine to be controlled by roll-around control.
- Variety of pump selections from the 60K psi Direct Drive up to Flow’s exclusive HyperPressure pumps, rated up to 94K psi.
- Paser Abrasivejet cutting systems
Mach 3b Models:
Work envelope: 1.3m x 1.3m (4ft x 4ft)
Work envelope: 2.5m x 1.3m (8ft x 4ft)
Work envelope: 3m x 2m (10ft x 6.5ft)
Work envelope: 4m x 2m (13ft x 6.5ft)
Work envelope: 7.3m x 2m (24ft x 6.5ft)
|Accuracy (+/-)||+/- .0015″ per 3 feet|
|Speed Range||Up to 500 ipm|
- Dynamic Waterjet for faster, more accurate cutting
- Dynamic Waterjet® XD – for faster more accurate bevel and 3D cutting
- High-Performance Package featuring NanoDrive System
- Operator Convenience Package
- WaterVeyor® Abrasive Removal System
- UltraPierce™ – ideal for cutting brittle and laminated materials such as marble, stone, glass, and composites.
- Laser Edge Finder – allows a waterjet operator to precisely position their Flow waterjet at an exact position on the workpiece being cut.
- Multiple head option, including patented Paser abrasive cutting system for peak performance
- Water Only Cutting Head – cutting with an exceptionally small stream, with virtually no water to the area being cut.
- Cuts higher precision parts with a variety of software packages available, including FlowMaster easy to use software.
- Elite 3D software module
- 2,000 pound bulk abrasive hopper – for longer periods of uninterrupted cutting and increased productivity.
- FlowNest software – with full geometric software with scrap remenant control (small parts are automatically nested within larger parts)
- FlowSHIFT™ Vectorization Software – converts images, sketches, and line drawings to vector formats in minutes
- Smart Stream technology
- Interchangeable pure waterjet and abrasive waterjet cutting head systems available to cut a wide variety of materials
- Variety of pump configurations up to 94,000 psi
- HyperJet pump option rated up to 94,000 psi
- Professional classroom training; as well as on-site familiarization with every machine
- Widest variety of Sapphire, Ruby or Diamond orifices to match every application
Hartwig Helps People in Manufacturing Control Their
Destiny Every Day.
Our Contact Info:
10617 Trenton Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: (314) 426-5300
Fax: (314) 426-5311
Need Okuma Service After Hours?
Please Call: (314) 493-9999