A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A HARTWIG PM SERVICE ENGINEER:
- Travels to customer sites to proactively providing the opportunity to customers’ before failures occur.
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain all machine tool equipment and controls.
- Trains and instructs customers and internal team members on proper installations, PM maintenance, and service/repair procedures for existing and new machines.
- Develops and maintains partner relationships internal departments and external vendors to resolve issues related to installations, service, and/or repair.
- Conducts high quality, efficient and timely repairs, preventative maintenance inspections, and machine/tooling installations as assigned.
- Recommends modifications and/or improvements to machine/equipment, and processes.
- Continuously reviews existing processes and searches for improved methods.
- Accurately documents information required for work records and reports.
- Drives company truck/van from your home to service calls each day.
- Other duties as assigned.
TO JOIN THE HARTWIG TEAM, YOU SHOULD MEET THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of three year’s mechanical work experience in troubleshooting, repair, and installation.
- Strong electrical troubleshooting experience.
- Preferred formal education/training in the troubleshooting, repair, and installation of CNC machine tool products.
- Passion for customer satisfaction and exceptional communication skills.
- Standard work hours 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. however, must be willing to work to finish a job/project. Requires flexibility with strong customer satisfaction commitment.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and the ability to drive.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid passport.
- Ability to obtain a major credit card on your own personal credit history to utilize for business expenses and occasional travel requirements.
HARTWIG BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with Company Matching Program
- Accrued Time Off with Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Laptop and Cell Phone for Certain Positions
- Company Van or Truck for Certain Positions
- FREE Uniforms for Certain Positions
- FREE Training Program(s)
- Career Advancement and Opportunity
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Equal work / Life Balance
Hartwig, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA.
For more information about Hartwig, visit our “About Hartwig” section.
Stay connected with us!