Manufacturer: SNK AMERICA
The stationary column “Box-in-Box” design provides superior rigidity and machining performance in a high speed linear roller way platform.
SPN horizontal machining centers are designed for power and speed featuring stationary column/spindle moving inside a rigid box frame. High capacity roller bearings deliver outstanding travel speeds while Niigata’s unique Synchronous Swing Motion auto tool changing system shortens tool change times – even handling heavy tools with ease. Combine high speed and precision with a proven track record of performance and reliability; it is easy to see why the SPN Series does it all. The SPN Series are available in three sizes and are cell and system ready.
The high-performance SPN503 combines great features like a generous work zone and exceptional feedrates with all of the qualities you’ve come to expect from NIIGATA.
Accuracy, precision and value – the perfect choice for job shops, automotive or any industry where speed, precision and optimum throughput are a must.
- Innovative casting design
- Industry’s most rigid “T-shaped” base enabling use of 3-point contact with the floor for more accurate machining
- Synchronous Swing Motion (SSM) ATC
- Provides years of dependable performance
- Stationary column design
- Provides dependable, repeatable long term stability
- 8,000, 012,000 and 15, 000 rpm spindle speeds
- Gives you the choice to perfectly match your application
- Ultra rigid and high load roller guide way system
- Enhances rigidity on the X, Y, and Z axes
Hartwig Helps People in Manufacturing Control Their
Destiny Every Day.
Our Contact Info:
10617 Trenton Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: (314) 426-5300
Fax: (314) 426-5311
Need Okuma Service After Hours?
Please Call: (314) 493-9999