Manufacturer: SNK AMERICA
RB-M Double Column Machining Centers deliver 5-face, single set-up machining at an affordable price. Rigid double column design assures ultra-precise machining coupled with excellent work envelope access. The 5-face attachment changer combined with the high efficiency tool changer deliver significant boosts in productivity and accuracy.
These machines have both an automatic tool changer and right-angle attachment changer. A wide assortment of spindles is available to meet specific machining requirements. In addition to the X, Y & Z axes, a CNC controlled 4th axis (W) expands machining capability and provides exceptional rigidity for rigorous cutting conditions. The generous quill stroke (Z) allows exceptional access to cavities simplifying deep hole cutting.
- 5 Face, Single Set-Up Machining
- 1 degree indexing (standard) expands multi-face machining capability
- Reduces set-up time – boosts productivity
- Maintains geometries for optimum precision
- Wide assortment of special attachments available including universal, 30 degree inclined and more
- Affordably Priced
- Fast return on investment
- Rigid Double Column Design and Construction
- Optimum machine rigidity for rigorous machining
- Superb accuracy and finish capability
- Easy access to work table simplifies set-up
- Automatic Tool Changer and Right Angle Attachment Changer
- Simplifies 5-face machining operations
- Wide Assortment of Spindles
- High-speed, high-power and high-torque
- CNC Controlled 4th Axis (W)
- Allows expanded machining capability with added rigidity
- Generous Quill Stroke
- Ideal for deep pocket machining and tall workpieces
Hartwig Helps People in Manufacturing Control Their
Destiny Every Day.
Our Contact Info:
10617 Trenton Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: (314) 426-5300
Fax: (314) 426-5311
Need Okuma Service After Hours?
Please Call: (314) 493-9999