EOS M 100
High-End System for the Fast and Efficient Production of Complex Metal Parts by Means of Additive Manufacturing
The size and modular design of the EOS M 100 make it ideal as an entry level model for additive manufacturing. In terms of process and component quality, it corresponds to the EOS M 290, the leading system on the market for DMLS.
Reproducible component quality, simple and fast-handling, high-cost efficiency
- The beam quality and stable performance of the 200 watt fiber laser guarantee optimum, constant processing conditions for the production of high-quality components.
- The smaller laser spot with excellent detail resolution is ideal for manufacturing highly-complex, sophisticated DMLS components.
- The building volume and efficient recoating and exposure strategy reduce time, so that parts can be produced quickly and efficiently in small quantities.
- Thanks to the modular inner design and the powder supply bin, setup and shutdown only take minutes, changing material is straightforward and maintenance is done quickly.
- The peripheral devices are matched to the industrial manufacturing process and ensure minimum powder contact.
|Building Volume||in||Ø 3.9 x 3.7 Height (Including Build Platform)|
|Laser Type||Yb Fiber Laser; 200 W|
|Precision Optics||F-Theta Lens; High-Speed Scanner|
|Scanning Speed||Up to 7.0 m/s (23 ft./sec)|
|Focus Diameter||40 μm|
|Power Supply||16 A / 230 V|
|Power Consumption||Max. 1.7 kW / Average 0.7 kW|
|Inert Gas Supply||Max. 4,000 hPa, 50 l/min|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)|
|System||in||31 x 37 x 89|
|Recommended Installation Space||ft||3 x 10 x 8|
|Software||EOSPRINT, EOS RP Tools, Cambridge or Magics RP and other modules|
|Materials*||EOS CobaltChrome SP2 (CE-certified, CE 0537), EOS StainlessSteel 316L, EOS Titanium Ti64|
|Optional Accessories||EOSTATE Laser, powder conveying and sieving module**, wet separator, blasting cabinet|
Hartwig Helps People in Manufacturing Control Their
Destiny Every Day.
Our Contact Info:
10617 Trenton Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: (314) 426-5300
Fax: (314) 426-5311
Need Okuma Service After Hours?
Please Call: (314) 493-9999