Manufacturer: HEXAGON MANUFACTURING INTELLIGENCE
The Leitz PMM-G 3D Gantry style Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM) cover measuring ranges starting at 3000 x 2000 x 2000mm up to 7000 x 4000 x 3000mm.
Despite such large measuring strokes, these machines reach a precision and performance level which is usually common with much smaller CMMs.
Typical parts measured on Leitz PMM-G measuring machines are large diesel engines, jet engine components, aircraft wing structures, columns of printing machines, satellites, large machine tool parts and many windpower components.
3D coordinate measuring machines of the Leitz PMM-G series are also used for large gear inspection. Fast and precise inspection of gears and gear cutting tools up to a diameter of 5000mm is possible with the Leitz PMM-G CMM inspection system.
In short: Inspection of large components with very tight tolerances.
Several sizes are available for the Leitz PMM-G. They range from 3000 x 2000 x 2000mm up to 7000 x 4000 x 3000mm.
- Leitz Lambda SP Base Machine
- Dual Y-Axis Drives, Scales and Readers
- Control System
- Structural Temperature Compensation
- LSP-S2 Probe Head
- Standard Probe Header
- Stylus Kit
- LSP-S2 Automatic Styli Change Rack
- Qualification Sphere
- PC-DMIS CAD++ or Quindos 7 Basic
- Computer System, Printer, Monitor, Table/Workstation
- Select one of the following:
- Basic QUINDOS 7 (2 students for 5 days)
- Advanced QUINDOS 7 (2 students for 5 days)
- Basic PC-DMIS CAD++ (2 students for 5 days)
- Advanced PC-DMIS CAD++ (2 students for 4 days)
- Installation and On-site Performance Verification
- User’s and Maintenance Manual on CD
- Additional Positions for Automatic Styli Change Rack
- Additional Stylus Holder
- Styli Holder with Fixed Cube
- Standard Clamping Kit
- Additional LSP-S2 Stylus Kit (M5)
- CAD Basic Packages
- QUINDOS Gear Packages
- QUINDOS Worm Packages
- QUINDOS Misc. Geometries Packages
- QUINDOS Statistic Packages
- PC-DMIS Blade
Hartwig Helps People in Manufacturing Control Their
Destiny Every Day.
Our Contact Info:
10617 Trenton Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: (314) 426-5300
Fax: (314) 426-5311
Need Okuma Service After Hours?
Please Call: (314) 493-9999