Manufacturer: SNK AMERICA
The versatile HN-FC Facing Center Series offers turning, facing, boring, milling and probing-all in a single set-up. The HN-FC features NIIGATA’s heavy-duty box way design for unparalleled performance and precision while offering the largest work envelopes in its class.
The HN-FC Facing Center Series from SNK NIIGATA is the versatile horizontal Machining Center that allows for turning, facing, boring, milling and probing – all in a single set up. Like all models in the HN Series, the HN-FC was designed for larger capacity, higher productivity and increased accuracy.
Built-in CNC-controlled boring and facing head combines turning operations with machining center operations for the machining of valve bodies, pump bodies, bearing housings, and clutch/differential housings.
- Outstanding versatility – turning, facing, boring, milling and probing in a single set up – means increased productivity and profitability.
- Solid boxway design for unparallel rigidity and durability
- BAR spindle allows for additional reach and accessibility during machining
- Two U-axis tooling spindles for small internal/large external diameters allow for machining of various tapers, bores, grooves and faces.
- Counter balanced U-axis maintains rotational stability and accuracy.
- Thru spindle/thru tool coolant allows for maximum heat and chip extraction
Hartwig Helps People in Manufacturing Control Their
Destiny Every Day.
Our Contact Info:
10617 Trenton Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: (314) 426-5300
Fax: (314) 426-5311
Need Okuma Service After Hours?
Please Call: (314) 493-9999