Manufacturer: HEXAGON MANUFACTURING INTELLIGENCE
An Innovative “Touch” on the Shop Floor
TIGO SF is a versatile, air-free high performance Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) for the shop floor.Its solid and robust structure ensures extremely accurate measurements, while the innovative operating concept simplifies the dimensional inspection of industrial workpieces and opens up the world of metrology to everyone.
Designed to operate in harsh environments, TIGO SF is fully protected with covers and bellows, and it is the ideal blend of robustness, innovation and flexibility. It is the ideal measurement solution for a wide range of small- to medium-size parts produced by industry sectors such as small scale power generation, electronica, aviation and automotive, as well as general purpose measurement applications on the shop floor.
The cantilever structure provides TIGO SF users full accessibility from three sides of the CMM and offers optimal accessibility for part loading/unloading and part-programming. The thick granite work table with its dense grid of holes makes part fixturing easy and quick.
- No air supply needed.
- Durable, low maintenance, sealed recirculating ball bearings.
- Hardened steel machine tool linear guides enhance precision, reliability and durability.
- Small footprint fits any shop configuration.
- Bellows covers protect critical components from shop floor contaminants.
- Designed for the shop floor.
- Accuracy performance stated from any temperature in the range 15-30° C (59-86°F)
The Hexagon Metrology TIGO SF is available in the following size:
- Hexagon Metrology TIGO SF 5.6.5 Shop Floor CMM
- DC241 Control System
- Temperature Compensation
- HP-S-X1C Probe and Stylus Kit
- Calibration Sphere
- Computer System and Touch Screen LCD Monitor
- PC-DMIS Touch Measurement Software
- Installation and On-site Performance Verification
- PC-DMIS Touch Software Training (online training for 1 person for 3 hours)
- On-line User’s and Software Manuals
- One (1) Year System Warranty with Telephone Applications Support
- Probing Options
- Machine Options
- Wireless Printer
- Software Options
- Upgrade to PC-DMIS CAD or CAD++ with AutoPath bundle
- Display CAD Option for PCDMIS PRO
- PC-DMIS Sheet Metal Option (available with PRO and CAD)
- PC-DMIS Direct CAD Interfaces (DCIs)
- PC-DMIS Direct CAD Translators (DCTs)
- PC-DMIS CAD or CAD++ Offline
- PC-DMIS DataPage+ SPC
- PC-DMIS Single Touch Interface (STI+)
Hartwig Helps People in Manufacturing Control Their
Destiny Every Day.
Our Contact Info:
10617 Trenton Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: (314) 426-5300
Fax: (314) 426-5311
Need Okuma Service After Hours?
Please Call: (314) 493-9999