Genuine Flow Expertise Inside and Out.
Our Mach 2c waterjet series provides unparalleled value. The core components – including the exclusive PASER 4 abrasive cutting system, Dynamic Waterjet Taper Control Technology, the latest HyPlex Prime pump pairing option, and FlowMaster software – are the very same components found on our elite Mach 3 and Mach 4 waterjet series.
The Mach 2c offers robust industrial design and rigid two piece construction. Designed using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and thermally stress-relieved steel the Mach 2c handles high production needs with ease.
With a high speed, high precision American-made motion system, the Mach 2 provides high quality parts — fast. Your motion system is imperative to creating a high quality part. The Mach 2c protects the entire drive system. Full wrap around bellows ensure long component life, and highly accurate cut parts.
Designed using Finite Element Analysis (FEA), and thermally stress relieved steel, handles high production needs with ease.
The protection of your motion control system is important. Full wrap around bellows on the drive system ensures long component life, and highly accurate cut parts.
Designed for convenience, the roll-around control allows you to move freely and the touch screen provides an easy interface.
FlowMaster® Control Software
Comprehensive, easy to use software package filled with powerful features.
- Robust, Gantry style construction offering
fast cutting /traverse speeds
Convenient roll-around touchscreen control with tool chest drawers
FlowMaster control software
Full geometric nesting with FlowNEST
PASER 4 abrasive cutting system
Mach 2c Models:
Work envelope: 2 m x 2 m [6.5 ft x 6.5 ft]
Work envelope: 2 m x 3 m [6.5 ft x 10 ft]
Work envelope: 2 m x 4 m [6.5 ft x 13 ft]
|Accuracy (+/-)||.127 mm [0.005 in (full envelope)]|
|Repeatability (+/-)||+/- 0.050 mm [+/- 0.002 in]|
|Speed Range||Up to 20 m/min [Up to 800 ipm cut & traverse speeds]|
|Z Vertical Travel||152 mm [6 in]|
- UltraPierce™ cutting system – for optimal piercing performance on stone, glass, and laminated materials
- Multiple head option, including patented PASER 4 abrasive cutting system for peak performance
- Patented Dynamic Waterjet option for faster, more accurate cutting and taper control
- FlowNest software – with full geometric software with scrap remenant control (small parts are automatically nested within larger parts)
- FlowShift Vectorization software – converts images, sketches, and line drawings to vector formats in minutes
- SmartStream Technology
- Final filtration system
- Variety of pump configurations up to 60,000 psi
- Professional classroom training; as well as on-site familiarization with every machine
- Widest variety of Sapphire, Ruby or Diamond orifices to match every application
- External water level control optional
- Abrasive Removal System
- Stainless steel catcher tank options
- User friendly unique Operator convenience features:
- Laser edge finder
- Dynamic Contour Follower with collision sensing
Hartwig Helps People in Manufacturing Control Their
Destiny Every Day.
Our Contact Info:
10617 Trenton Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: (314) 426-5300
Fax: (314) 426-5311
Need Okuma Service After Hours?
Please Call: (314) 493-9999