EOS PRECIOUS M 080
The high-end system for Additive Manufacturing of precious metal products is designed for the jewelry and watchmaking industries, providing the quickest-ever route from product concept to market launch.
The PRECIOUS M 080 allows tool-free manufacturing of high-quality metal parts directly from CAD data. It is capable of providing a wide range of production solutions. Designs can be realized in only a few hours without the investment of tooling. The PRECIOUS M 080 builds the parts layer by layer, melting fine metal powder with a laser to create extremely complex geometries such as free-form surfaces, hollow sections and articulating parts.
Excellent Detail Resolution
- A 100-watt fiber laser provides exceptional beam quality and power stability. This guarantees optimum and consistent processing conditions in order to produce the highest quality parts.
- Small laser spot size allows the creation of even the finest structures Sophisticated Powder Handling.
Sophisticated Powder Handling
- A powder management process developed specifically for the jewelry and watchmaking industries ensures full accountability of the valuable powders.
- Provides quick metal changeover through its cartridge-based system.
- Wide range of precious metal powder alloys with optimized ParameterSets.
- Process software with numerous exposure strategies and features to enable the optimum build process for various material types and applications.
- Adaption to different requirements: Variety of options and additional equipment available.
|Building Volume||in||3.15 x 3.74|
|Laser Type||Yb Fiber Laser; 100 W|
|Precision Optics||F-Theta Lens; High-Speed Scanner|
|Scanning Speed||Up to 7.0 m/s (23 ft./sec)|
|Focus Diameter||Less than 30 μm|
|Power Supply||00 – 240 V socket or fixed connection|
|Power Consumption||Max. 2.5 kW|
|External Gas Supply||5 bar operating pressure recommended|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)|
|System||in||31.5 x 37.4 x 88.58|
|Recommended Installation Space||min. 1,00 m x 3,00 m x 2,5 m|
|Software||EOS RP Tools; EOSPRINT|
Hartwig Helps People in Manufacturing Control Their
Destiny Every Day.
Our Contact Info:
10617 Trenton Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: (314) 426-5300
Fax: (314) 426-5311
Need Okuma Service After Hours?
Please Call: (314) 493-9999