EOS P 800
Additive Manufacturing System for Processing High Performance Polymers
High-Temperature Laser Sintering for process temperatures of up to 385 °C
EOSINT P 800 is the world’s first laser sintering system for the Additive Manufacturing of high-performance plastic products at the necessary high process temperatures (High-Temperature Laser Sintering, HTLS). The system uses a layering process on high-melt polymers at temperatures of up to
385 °C, producing parts with remarkable properties. During the production process, the integrated Online Laser Power Control module (OLPC) continuously monitors laser performance and thus ensures optimum, reproducible results on the components.
- The world’s first laser sintering system for the Additive Manufacturing of high-performance plastic products.
- The system is designed for high-performance polymers using High-Temperature Laser Sintering (HTLS) technology. The adapted process with process temperatures of up to 385 °C exploits the Additive Manufacturing possibilities of thermoplastics to the full.
- The best possible use of the property profile of high-performance polymers.
- The continuous monitoring of laser performance by the Online Laser Power Control module (OLPC) drastically reduces possible variations in quality.
- In addition the partly deficient heat dissipation is responsible for long cooling periods for the manufactured products. After all, component produced from these materials can perform just as well as metal materials but weigh far less.
- The energy-intensive process was made much more cost-effective through the use of efficient machine insulation.
- The shortest possible throughput times thanks to optimized processes.
- The heavily insulated machine enables the high-temperature EOS PEEK HP3 material to be processed in an energy-efficient way.
- Easy integration in existing production environments.
- Modular, upgrade-able EOSINT system.
- Convenient handling thanks to a high level of automation.
- Low-dust, ergonomically efficient working conditions.
- Blade cartridge concept makes for easy adjustment and uncomplicated changes of layer thickness.
|Building Volume||in||27.6 x 15 x 22.05|
|Building Speed||0.3 in/h|
|Layer Thickness||in||Typically 0.005|
|Support Structure||Not Required|
|Laser Type||CO2, 2 x 50 W|
|Precious Optics||F-Theta Lens|
|Scan Speed During Building||Up to 2 x 6 m/s (19.7 ft/s)|
|Power Supply||32 A|
|Compressed Air Supply||in||Min 20 m3/h; 6,000 hPa (26.2 yd3/h; 87 psi|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)|
|System (Including Switching Cabinet)||in||88.6 x 61 x 82.7|
|Control Terminal||in||41.1 x 33.5 x 63.8|
|Powder Conveying System||in||74.4 x 53.2 x 61|
|Unpacking Station||in||63 x 32 x 53.9|
|Recommended Installation Space||in||189 x 189 x 118|
|PC||Current Windows Operating System|
|Software||EOS RP Tools; EOSTATE; Magics RP (Materialize)|
|CAD Interface||STL (Optional: Converter to All Common Formats)|
Hartwig Helps People in Manufacturing Control Their
Destiny Every Day.
Our Contact Info:
10617 Trenton Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: (314) 426-5300
Fax: (314) 426-5311
Need Okuma Service After Hours?
Please Call: (314) 493-9999