EOS M 280
Leading-edge system for the Additive Manufacturing of metal products directly from CAD data
As a leading-edge system for Additive Manufacturing, EOSINT M 280 is the perfect solution for direct, cost-efficient manufacturing of high-quality metal tool inserts, prototypes, and end products. Its high level of productivity and ergonomic periphery make the system ideal for the economical and batch-size optimized additive manufacturing of components throughout all phases of the product lifecycle.
EOSINT M 280 is based on the innovative DMLS (Direct Metal Laser Sintering) system by EOS. It produces components by means of Additive Manufacturing – fully automatically, without tools and based directly on three-dimensional CAD design data. For this purpose, it is equipped with a 200 W or 400 W fiber laser which melts fine metal powder and builds up the product layer by layer. Constant monitoring of the process ensures that all components are produced in excellent, reproducible quality. This method allows you to create products with extremely complex geometries including elements such as free-form surfaces, deep slots, and coolant ducts.
- Additive Manufacturing of products from CAD data by means of Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS).
- For each material, you can choose between optimized surface and productivity using the EOS parameter sets.
- High level of beam quality and performance stability with a 200 W or 400 W fiber laser.
- Monitoring of all levels during the construction process based on EOSTATE reports.
- High quality achieved in all components.
- Simple integration with existing production environments.
- A wide range of materials can be processed – from light alloys through to high-grade steels, tool steels, and super alloys.
- Modular, upgradable solutions, for example with IPCM-M or M 280 Comfort Power Module.
- Low-dust, ergonomic working conditions.
- Minimum requirements in terms of set-up conditions.
- Data can be processed conveniently at the workplace.
|Building Volume||in||9.85 x 9.85 x 12.8 (Including Building Platform)|
|Laser Type||Yb Fiber Laser; 200 W or 400 W (Optional)|
|Precision Optics||F-Theta Lens; High-Speed Scanner|
|Scanning Speed||Up to 7.0 m/s (23 ft./sec)|
|Focus Diameter||100-500 μm|
|Power Supply||32 A|
|Power Consumption||Max. 8.5 kW / Typical 3.2 kW|
|Compressed Air Supply||7,000 hPa; 20 m3 /h (102 psi; 706 ft3 /h)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)|
|System||in||86.6 x 42.1 x 90.1|
|Software||EOS RP Tools; EOSTATE Magics RP (Materialize)|
|CAD Interface||STL. Optional: converter for all standard formats|
Hartwig Helps People in Manufacturing Control Their
Destiny Every Day.
Our Contact Info:
10617 Trenton Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: (314) 426-5300
Fax: (314) 426-5311
Need Okuma Service After Hours?
Please Call: (314) 493-9999