DEA TORO Runway CMM
Manufacturer: HEXAGON MANUFACTURING INTELLIGENCE
The DEA TORO is an innovative line of automatic horizontal arm measuring machines for dimensional inspection of sheet metal components and large size parts. TORO features an extraordinary price/performance ratio and is available in the runway structure with the main guideway fixed to the floor.
The measuring machines of the TORO series can be employed as metrology stations in the development and engineering departments for supporting industrial design of complex contoured shapes, as well as flexible gages for process control in a shop environment.
Runway type architecture means that the main guideway is floor-mounted. It is extremely modular and easy to configure, combining flexibility and programmability that are typical of CMMs, with the speed and intuitive use of traditional measuring gages.
The open structure of the horizontal arm architecture guarantees optimum access to the work area with the advantage of simplifying part loading and unloading. It proves extremely practical on measuring models, car bodies and castings where the need to reach inner details requires excellent ease of access horizontally.
The DEA TORO is available in the following sizes:
- Other X-axis strokes available on request as special supply
- DEA TORO Runway Base Machine with Runway
- 3-axis CNC Control System
- Operator Control Jog Box for Motorized Axis Movement
- PH 10 Shank
- TESASTAR-m Motorized Indexable Probe Head
- TESASTAR-e Electronic Probe Controller
- TESASTAR-p Touch Probe, Medium Force
- M8 Adaptor, 31mm
- M8 Probe Extension Kit (50-, 100-, and 200 mm)
- Stylus Kit
- Calibration Sphere
- Computer System, Monitor, Printer, Table/Workstation
- PC-DMIS PRO Measuring Software
- Installation and On-site Performance Verification
- On-line User’s and Maintenance Manuals
- PC-DMIS PRO Software Training
- 12-Month Warranty
- Probing Options
- Environmental Options
- Software Options
- Upgrade to PC-DMIS CAD Software
- Direct CAD Interfaces (DCIs)
Hartwig Helps People in Manufacturing Control Their
Destiny Every Day.
Our Contact Info:
10617 Trenton Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: (314) 426-5300
Fax: (314) 426-5311
Need Okuma Service After Hours?
Please Call: (314) 493-9999