Manufacturer: HEXAGON MANUFACTURING INTELLIGENCE
DEA MERCURY comes in three different versions of horizontal-arm CMMs that are based on a modular concept. Automatic machines, disengageable drives for manual operations, single-, dual- or multiple-arm-configurations, tactile probes, optical sensors, scribing devices, fixtures are all available with the DEA MERCURY line.
DEA MERCURY’s outstanding price performance ratio is especially attractive for companies with limited budgets. Thanks to its modularity this CMM line is suitable for rebuilding existing installations which require a technological update.
The three different versions are the Mercury C (Console), the Mercury R (Runway) and the Mercury T (Top). The Mercury C is an ideal system to inspect medium-sized components because the measuring arms are mounted on guideways at the side of the worktable. The Mercury R excels at measuring medium-sized, large, very large or heavy workpieces with arms on guideways decoupled from the workplate. The Mercury T has guideways machined into the workplate for integration in the existing worktable to leverage previous investments. The entire Mercury line is available in a single or dual arm configuration.
Using the full power of our sensor technology, The DEA Mercury measuring systems can be equipped with fixed or indexable measurement heads, continuous wrists, touch-trigger probes and laser sensors.
The DEA Mercury is available in the following sizes:
- DEA MERCURY is available as single, dual and multiple-arm configuration.
- DEA Mercury Single Arm Base Machine with Integral Cast Iron Measuring Plate
- Control System
- Probe Head PH10M
- Lightweight Extension Kit (50-, 100-, and 200 mm)
- Styli Kit
- Calibration Sphere
- Computer System, Monitor, Printer, Table/Workstation
- PC-DMIS PRO
- DataPage R/T Statistical Process Control Software
- Installation and On-site Performance Verification
- On-line User’s and Maintenance Manuals
- PC-DMIS PRO Software Training
- Scanning probe ready
- Probing Options
- Environmental Options
- Software Options
- Upgrade from PCDMIS PRO to PC-DMIS CAD++
- PC-DMIS Offline Packages, if ordered with a new machine:
- PC-DMIS CAD Offline
- PC-DMIS CAD++ Offline
- DCC Scanning Option (available with PRO and CAD)
- Display CAD Option
- PCDMIS Sheet Metal Option (available with PRO and CAD)
- Upgrade to PC-DMIS CAD Software
- Direct CAD Interfaces (DCIs)
Hartwig Helps People in Manufacturing Control Their
Destiny Every Day.
Our Contact Info:
10617 Trenton Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: (314) 426-5300
Fax: (314) 426-5311
Need Okuma Service After Hours?
Please Call: (314) 493-9999