DEA Bravo Console
Manufacturer: HEXAGON MANUFACTURING INTELLIGENCE
The DEA BRAVO Console line is a technically advanced and cost-effective solution for flexible and accurate dimensional inspection of thin-walled components, ideal for mid-size parts in industrial environments.
The guideways are located on the side of the machine base, console architecture, allowing the arm to be moved fully outside of the working area. This ensures optimal access to the work area and simple part loading/unloading operations.
The cast iron machine table features the exclusive three-point support system, which eliminates the need for costly dedicated foundations, and makes the installation of vibration dampers easier.
Just like the DEA Bravo HP and HD series, the DEA Bravo Console line is made of steel, ensuring high structural stability in all environments.
There are two versions are available: DEA BRAVO C and DEA BRAVO C HS (High Speed).
The DEA Bravo Console C and Console C HS are available in the following sizes:
- Custom sizes and double arm configurations are available
- DEA Bravo Console C or Console C HS
- Multi Sensor Structural Temperature Compensation
- X-Axis Walkable Covers
- Y & Z Axis Bellows and Machine Covers
- DEA Control System
- Probe Head
- Touch Trigger Probe
- Stylus Kit
- Lightweight Extension Kit (50-, 100-, and 200 mm)
- Calibration Sphere
- PC-DMIS CAD++
- World Axis Merge Software for PC-DMIS
- DataPage R/T Statistical Process Control Software
- Complete Project Management, Installation, and On-site Performance Verification
- On-Line User’s and Maintenance Manuals
- PC-DMIS CAD++ Level 1 Software Training
- PC-DMIS CAD++ Level 2 Software Training
- World Axis Merge Software Training
- One (1) Year Complete System Warranty with Telephone Applications Support
- Scanning probe ready
- Probing Options
- Environmental Options
- Software Options
- PC-DMIS Direct CAD Interfaces
- Data View Software
- PC-DMIS CAD++ Offline (when ordered with a new machine)
- CHORUS CAD, in place of PDMIS-CAD++
Hartwig Helps People in Manufacturing Control Their
Destiny Every Day.
Our Contact Info:
10617 Trenton Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: (314) 426-5300
Fax: (314) 426-5311
Need Okuma Service After Hours?
Please Call: (314) 493-9999