Manufacturer: HEXAGON MANUFACTURING INTELLIGENCE
The best solution for high tolerance parts and more sophisticated measurement tasks.
The Global Performance comes standard with a touch-trigger probe, advanced software with CAD capability, training, and warranty. As an option, the Performance model also has the added benefit of being upgraded to a scanning system at a later date. The Global Performance is part of the Global line of CMMs.
- Aluminum ultra-rigid frame and patented Tricision and Slant Bridge design maintain stability.
- High-resolution METALLUR® scales.
The Global Performance is available in the following sizes:
- Global® Performance Base Machine
- DC240C Control System
- TESASTAR-sm Motorized Probe Head
- TESASTAR-mp Touch Trigger Probe
- Touch Trigger Probe Stylus Kit #7
- Qualification Sphere and Clamp Kit
- Demonstration Block
- Computer System, Printer, Monitor & Table/Workstation
- PC-DMIS CAD DCC Software with Autopath Bundle
- PC-DMIS CAD Software Training (2 people for total of 5 days)
- Online Help Files, PC-DMIS
- System User’s Manual on CD
- On-site Performance Verification
- System Warranty with Telephone Applications Support, One (1) Year
- Motorized Probe Heads
- Rack and Stylus Modules
- Software Options:
- PC-DMIS CAD
- PC-DMIS CAD++ DCC
- PC-DMIS CAD Offline
- PC-DMIS CAD++ Offline
- DataPage & DataView Real Time Statistical Software Packages
- Single Touch Interface (STI)
- Direct CAD Interfaces (DCIs) and Direct CAD Translators (DCTs)
- Environmental Options
Hartwig Helps People in Manufacturing Control Their
Destiny Every Day.
Our Contact Info:
10617 Trenton Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: (314) 426-5300
Fax: (314) 426-5311
Need Okuma Service After Hours?
Please Call: (314) 493-9999