ACC-DX Column Series
ACC-DX column type grinders are specifically designed and built to deliver rugged performance, superb accuracy and long term dependability at an affordable price. They utilize Okamoto’s exclusive control system that simplifies grinding of large components.
- Heavy-duty design and construction features fully supported table and high rigidity traveling column.
- Vee and flat table ways assure true tracking and greater table load support. Simple operation. Coarse grinding, fine Grinding, spark-out and table stop are all displayed on the machine’s digital display.
- Infeed increments as fine as 0.00005″.
- Servo driven vertical feed.
- Grinding Wheel
- Wheel Adapter
- Table Mounted Diamond Dresser
- Chuck Controller
- 20 hp Wheel Spindle Motor
- Hydraulic Oil Temperature Controller
- Leveling Bolts with Plates
- Necessary Tools & Tool Box
|15 Sizes Available||in||20 x 48 to 32 x 120|
|Table Working Area (W x L)||in||20 x 48 to 32 x 120|
|Distance from Grinding Wheel to Table Surface||in||23.5 – 27.3*|
|Grinding Wheel||in||20 x 3 x 8|
|Grinding Wheel Spindle||hp||20|
|Floor Space||in||213 x 100 x 86 to 357 x 125 x 94*|
|Weight||lbs||16,540 – 35,200*|
*depending on model
- Coolant System with Magnetic Dust Separator
- Coolant System with Magnetic Dust Separator and Paper Filter System
- Electro Magnetic Chuck
- Grinding Wheel Balancing Stand w/Arbor
- Grinding Wheel Adapter
- 30 hp Wheel Spindle Motor
- Vertical Spindle Attachment w/Dressing Device
- Hydraulic Oil Temperature Regulator
- Signal Light
Hartwig Helps People in Manufacturing Control Their
Destiny Every Day.
Our Contact Info:
10617 Trenton Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: (314) 426-5300
Fax: (314) 426-5311
Need Okuma Service After Hours?
Please Call: (314) 493-9999