SERVICE ENGINEER – OMAHA, NE
Hartwig currently is seeking a highly motivated and qualified Field Service Technician (Service Engineer) to join our team in Midwest Territory based out of Omaha, Nebraska.
Founded in 1960, Hartwig, Inc., has become one of the nation’s leading machine tool distributors specializing in turning, milling, grinding, inspection, and additive manufacturing technologies. We provide Manufacturing Solutions and Support by partnering with our customers to optimize machining performance, decrease downtime, and improve the overall efficiency of equipment and applications.
Hartwig’s most important resource, our 198 team members, make a difference in the world of manufacturing.
A day in the life of a Hartwig Service Technician:
• Travel to your customer site in your Hartwig truck to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain machine tool equipment and controls.
• Conducts high quality, efficient and timely repairs, preventative maintenance inspections, and machine/tooling installations.
• Train your customer on proper service and repair procedures for existing and new machines.
• Develop and maintain a strong relationship internal departments and external vendors to resolve issues related to installations, service, and/or repair.
• Recommends modifications and/or improvements to machine/equipment, and processes.
• Continuously reviews existing processes and searches for improved methods.
• Accurately documents information required for work records and reports.
• Other duties as assigned.
To join the Hartwig team, the ideal candidate should meet the following qualifications:
• Minimum of three year’s mechanical work experience in troubleshooting, repair, and installation of CNC machine tool products.
• Electrical troubleshooting experience.
• Preferred formal education/training in the troubleshooting, repair, and installation .
• Passion for customer satisfaction and exceptional communication skills.
• Standard work hours 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. however, must be willing to work to finish a job/project. Requires flexibility with strong customer satisfaction commitment.
• Valid driver’s license, good driving record, and the ability to drive.
Hartwig Perks & Benefits:
• Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
• Competitive Compensation
• 401k with Company Matching Program
• Accrued Time Off with Paid Holidays
• Employee Assistance Program
• Laptop and Cell Phone
• Company Truck
• FREE Uniforms
• FREE Training Program(s)
• Career Advancement and Opportunity
• Company-Paid Life Insurance
Hartwig, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA.
Additional Skills (not required)
Hartwig Helps People in Manufacturing Control Their
Destiny Every Day.
Our Contact Info:
10617 Trenton Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: (314) 426-5300
Fax: (314) 426-5311
Need Okuma Service After Hours?
Please Call: (314) 493-9999