ADMINISTRATIVE ASSOCIATE – ORG SERVICES – ST. LOUIS, MO
We are seeking a highly motivated and qualified Administrative Associate at our St. Louis, MO location.
Founded in 1960, Hartwig, Inc., has become one of the nation’s leading machine tool distributors in the Midwest, Southwest, and Mountain regions - specializing in turning, milling, grinding, inspection, and additive manufacturing technologies.
With over 180 team members in nine locations throughout the United States, we provide Manufacturing Solutions and Support (Sales, Applications, Engineering, Service, Parts) to the machine tool industry.
Hartwig’s most important resource and best asset is our people. The belief that a strong manufacturing sector fuels economic growth combined with our passion for the industry is what unites us every day.
We make a difference. Join our team today to contribute to the future.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A HARTWIG ADMINISTRATIVE ASSOCIATE:
- Answers and directs incoming phone calls and handles daily mail
- Coordinates, communicates and tracks customer and vendor issues utilizing escalation report and other appropriate tools
- Creates, compiles and maintains data and creates various reports and other Engineering Services documents such as Gantt charts
- Collects information and assists in the creation and delivery of newsletters, customer testimonials and technical bulletins
- Provides administrative support for Hartwig University courses and events
- Assists in set-up and facilitation of Open House events to include invites, menu, registration, etc.
- Plans, schedules and coordinates meetings and conference calls; takes notes and disseminates and tracks action items as directed.
- Assumes responsibilities for other related duties as assigned
TO JOIN THE HARTWIG TEAM, YOU SHOULD MEET THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 2 years of higher education, Business School or Associate’s Degree, preferred
- Minimum three years of experience in an office environment, preferably in an administrative role
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and customer relationship building skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making ability
HARTWIG PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Comprehensive Health Benefits Package
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with Company Matching Program
- Paid Holidays
- Career Advancement and Opportunity
Hartwig, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA.
For more information about Hartwig, visit our “About Hartwig” section.
Stay connected with us!
Hartwig Helps People in Manufacturing Control Their
Destiny Every Day.
Our Contact Info:
10617 Trenton Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: (314) 426-5300
Fax: (314) 426-5311
Need Okuma Service After Hours?
Please Call: (314) 493-9999