- September 17, 2019 - September 18, 2019
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Hartwig is hosting a FREE Introduction to Basic OSP Machining Center Programming class on September 17th and 18th at Eastern Iowa Community College.
This is a basic Okuma machining center programming class. Students will learn to write basic milling and drilling programs for vertical and horizontal machining centers. There is no cost to existing Okuma users for this class.
Who Should Attend?
Machine operators and new programmers
What Is Covered?
• Basic programming skills enabling operators and new programmers to create simple programs and edit (if necessary) existing programing.
• Drilling, tapping, and boring cycles
• Milling methods
• Cutter radius compensation
• Simple speed and feed calculations
An entry level knowledge of milling, drilling and simple math skills.
Entry-level knowledge of turning and simple math skills are required.
Class location is the Blong Technology Center, room 207.
Continue your learning with Hartwig’s Advanced Programming for Machining Centers and Lathes Class at Kirkwood Community College.
Tuesday, Sept 17th
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm