- August 15, 2018
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Hartwig is hosting a FREE seminar on advanced OSP machining center (mill) programming at our Aurora, CO office.
Who Should Attend:
Beginning programmers, operators and shop supervisors who want to understand the Okuma OSP control and improve efficiency on the manufacturing floor.
What Is Covered?
- Explanation of OSP Easy Operation Setup Screens
- Demonstration of Okuma’s Interactive Gauging
- Introduction to Common, Local and System Variables
- Explanation of Sub Programming and Library Programs
- Explanation of G & M Code Macro Assignment
- Introduction to OSP Suite
Lunch will be provided.