Hartwig’s Application Engineers are a rich resource for optimized machine performance and reliability. Our well-trained engineers have developed a unique understanding of how CNC machine tools, components, and industrial processes are interrelated and how they operate in the real world. This experienced team works hand-in-hand with our Sales Engineers to provide support as a technical resource to ensure customer satisfaction.
With our machine tool knowledge, Hartwig’s Application Engineering can be an extension of your in-house engineering team, or a trusted source for resolving specific issues with an existing or newly developed design. We specialize in helping your engineers and designers select the proper machine tools and components to meet the unique manufacturing needs of your application. When you are looking to increase productivity, improve precision, minimize downtime, or improve quality, Hartwig is confident in our ability to deliver the ideal solution. Rely on our Application Engineering team to add value to your project.
Application Engineering supports your manufacturing goals by:
- Provide pre-sales support for machine tool selection to ensure the best solution is chosen to meet your part machining needs
- Performing on-site customer training for programming and machine operation to customers after install
- Administration of cycle time studies and process improvement recommendations
- Leading Hartwig’s FREE Lifetime Training Program for in-house classes
- Providing technical phone support
- Setting up and running showroom machine demonstrations
Our experienced team is ready to partner with you to improve overall machine tool performance for a multitude of industries.