— GRAND OPENING OF OUR AURORA, COLORADO LOCATION —
— MAY 23, 2018 | DOORS OPEN AT 10AM —
To continue to serve you better, we recently invested in a 15,000 sq ft building in Aurora, Colorado. This spacious facility includes:
– A Customer Training Facility
– An Event and Part Run-Off Location
– An Office Area for Both Our Service and Support Teams
— Enjoy Lunch, Giveaways, Live Music, Happy Hour, and Much More! —
In addition to Hartwig’s Service and Preventative Maintenance offering, the following machines will be on display with live cutting demonstrations:
TOPIC – The Future of Additive Manufacturing (AM)
- How to identify the right applications for AM.
- How to transfer existing parts to AM.
- How to leverage AM for new product development.
- What application design rules you should consider?
TIME – 11:00AM – 12:00PM
PRESENTED BY: EOS
Lunch will be provided. Please pre-register to help us get an accurate catering count!
TIME – 12:00PM – 1:30PM
GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING! LET’S TOAST TO MANUFACTURING!
Enjoy live music, cocktails, snacks, and networking!
TIME – 4:00PM – 6:00PM