Manufacturer: SNK America
The RB-F Series is the newest addition to the best-selling RB series. The RB-F is a new bridge type high speed 5-axis machining center inheriting the basic bridge structure. Applicable to a wide range of highly efficient precision machining operations ranging from 3-axis machining to 5-axis continuous machining of 3D contours.
The RB-F Series of 5 axis profilers boasts massive spindlehead and ram perfect for demanding multi-angle machining and simultaneous 5-axis contouring. They are the ideal choice for machining a variety of parts including complex mold and dies, aircraft parts, and engine blocks. Their wide range capabilities reduces the need for costly special tooling and fixtures.
- Massive spindlehead and ram
- Perfect for demanding multi-angle and simultaneous 5-axis contouring
- Highly rigid heat treated, steel-welded frame structure
- Makes high-speed precision machining possible
- Large table work surfaces and extra-large X- and Y-axis travel
- Permits the machining of large or long workpieces
- High power and high speed spindle drive motor combines with high feedrates
- Makes highly efficient machining possible
- 5 axis control capability
- Reduces number of work setups and provides stable machining accuracy
- Slashes costs for jigs and tooling
- Fully enclosed splash guard (option)
- Ensures a clean work environment and enhances operator safety
Hartwig Helps People in Manufacturing Control Their
Destiny Every Day.
Our Contact Info:
10617 Trenton Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: (314) 426-5300
Fax: (314) 426-5311
Need Okuma Service After Hours?
Please Call: (314) 493-9999