Mikron HEM 700U
Manufacturer: GF Machining Solutions
The milling Mikron HEM 700U with its newly developed rotary tilting table is convincing with competitive performance in terms of rigidity and versatility in its class. It is the ergonomic answer to the standard production of precision parts in prototyping and single parts to small batch series productions.
For Effective Machining
5-side machining offers considerable advantages for large and small components. By means of 5-side technology it is possible to machine a wide variety of shapes and surfaces in one chucking.
- Rotary tilting table available as pallet version:
- System 3R (Dynafix)
- Rotary tilting table available as generously dimensioned table top version ø 19.65 in (500 mm) with parallel T-slots)
- Cartesian (rectangular) alignment of the axes – results in coherent tool/workpiece movement during the milling process
- Direct measuring on the B and C-axis
- Easy and safe operation. Bigger parts can be milled compared to competitors, because of a smart arrangement of the axis. Benefit => increased flexibility.
- Excellent accessibility and ergonomics. Benefit => ideal for job shops and small batch size production
- Ergonomic access to the work piece even with automation. By loading the pallets from the side, there will be no restriction of work piece access.
- Unique integrated automation capability. Benefit => easy and simple to retrofit on site.
|X, Y, Z Travel||in||27.559 x 23.622 x 19.685|
|Working Spindle (40% ED, S6)|
|Torque 40% ED||rpm||12 000 (ISO / BT-40)|
|Rapid Traverse (X, Y, Z)||ft/min||98.43|
|Rapid Traverse (B, C)||rpm||32 / 112|
|Tool Magazine||DT 30 / CT 60 pcs|
|Pallet Size – Number (2)||5 Delphin 400/400|
Hartwig Helps People in Manufacturing Control Their
Destiny Every Day.
Our Contact Info:
10617 Trenton Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: (314) 426-5300
Fax: (314) 426-5311
Need Okuma Service After Hours?
Please Call: (314) 493-9999