Mikron HEM 500U
Manufacturer: GF MACHINING SOLUTIONS
The Mikron HEM 500U with its newly developed rotary tilting table is convincing with competitive performance in terms of rigidity and versatility in its class. It is the ergonomic answer to the standard production of precision parts in prototyping and single parts to small batch series productions.
5-side machining in one set-up. 5-side machining offers considerable advantages for large and small components. By means of 5-side technology it is possible to machine a wide variety of shapes and surfaces in one chucking.
- Rotary tilting table available as pallet version: System 3R (Dynafix) or Erowa (UPC)
- Rotary tilting table available as generously dimensioned table top version ø 19.65 in (500 mm) with parallel T-slots
- Cartesian (rectangular) alignment of the axes – results in coherent tool/workpiece movement during the milling process
- Direct measuring on the B and C-axis
- Two-sided access for easy working area cleaning
- Possible to load tools parallel to Milling
- Optimal chip removal due to ideal work area design
- Highest possible accuracy due to direct measuring system in all five axes
|X, Y, Z Travel||in||19.685 x 17.716 x 15.748|
|Swiveling Axis||-65 /+110°|
|Working spindle (40% ED, S6)|
|Torque 40% ED||rpm||12 000 (ISO / BT-40)|
|Rapid Traverse (X, Y)||ft/min||98.43|
|Rapid Traverse (Z)||rpm||17 / 28|
|Clamping Surface Non-Automates||in||Ø 19.685 (0.775)|
|Pallet Size – Number||UPC (320 x 320), Dynafix (350 x 350) / 7 pcs./mm/mm|
|Pallet Size – Number (2)||0) / 7 MTS, Delphine (400 x 400) / 5 pcs./mm/mm|
Hartwig Helps People in Manufacturing Control Their
Destiny Every Day.
Our Contact Info:
10617 Trenton Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: (314) 426-5300
Fax: (314) 426-5311
Need Okuma Service After Hours?
Please Call: (314) 493-9999