HPS A Series
Manufacturer: SNK America
With innovative design and rigid construction, these profilers are ideal for small to medium sized aircraft components. The 5-axis HPS A Series profilers are designed specifically for titanium and other hard metals.
These surprisingly compact 5-axis profilers are designed to stand up to the rigorous demands of medium to large sized aircraft components machining. Choose the model that meets your specific requirements-HPS B Series for high speed aluminum machining or the HPS A Series for titanium and other hard metal machining. Spindleheads provide high speed and power while generous A & C rotary axes allow for a wide range of 5-axis machining. The horizontal design allows for unrivaled chip evacuation and promotes longer tool life. Tilting table enables highly efficient machining and simplifies loading and unloading.
- Optimized axis-feed machine structure
- Makes high feedrates possible
- Features two wider-range rotary axes (A-axis: +/-90°, C-axis: continuous rotation)
- Allows for diverse 3D countour machining and reduces rewinding time
- Automatic pallet changer (option)
- Minimizes machine stop time contributing to enhanced productivity
- Tilting table mechanism
- Chip removal efficiency is increased in the upright position
- Easier workpiece setup in the horizontal position
- Fully enclosed splash guard
- Provides clean environment and ensures worker safety
Hartwig Helps People in Manufacturing Control Their
Destiny Every Day.
Our Contact Info:
10617 Trenton Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: (314) 426-5300
Fax: (314) 426-5311
Need Okuma Service After Hours?
Please Call: (314) 493-9999