High Rail Gantry Series - HGM Series
Manufacturer: SNK America
High speed gantry machines developed to machine large aluminum aircraft parts and semi finish dies and molds. The HGM series includes a wide range of machining options including multi-face and 5-axis machining.
The HGM 5-Axis High Rail Gantry Profiler Series from SNK has been developed specifically to machine large multi-faceted parts for the aerospace and transportation industries including engine/gear cases, as well as bulkhead and landing gear components. The HGM Series is also ideally suited for the semi-finishing of dies and molds.
All models in the HGM Series feature simultaneous 5-axis contouring combined with high speed, high power (up to 100hp/20,000 rpm) for unmatched stability and accuracy.
- High power, high speed 20,000 rpm spindle with simultaneous 5-axis contouring provides stable, accurate machining of large complex parts.
- Extraordinary rapid feed rates up to 2,400 ipm on the X and Y axes and 7,200 deg/min. on the B and C axes minimize cycle times for optimum throughput.
- High rail gantry design features highly rigid bridge-type construction for excellent workpiece maneuverability and superior accuracy.
- Other features include FANUC 31i Model B CNC system, ATC tool storage capacity (total 104), chip conveyor and full enclosure with roof.
- The HGM 5-Axis High Rail Gantry Profiler Series also includes the larger 3,000, 3,500 and 4,000 models in both single and double spindle configurations.
Hartwig Helps People in Manufacturing Control Their
Destiny Every Day.
Our Contact Info:
10617 Trenton Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: (314) 426-5300
Fax: (314) 426-5311
Need Okuma Service After Hours?
Please Call: (314) 493-9999