Manufacturer: SNK AMERICA
High-precision vertical 5-axis machining for complex contouring of small and medium sized components.
A & B rotary axes within a rugged box frame spindlehead along with a high-torque spindle motor make these VMCs of choice for hard metal machining. The FSP-80V is ideal for small to medium sized parts while the FSP-120V is ideal for longer and multiple fixture workpieces.
- Highly rigid open type 5-axis design
- Improves ease of operation
- Equipped with a 30 hp gear driven spindle
- Offers improved stability in cutting hard metals
- Rigid box-style double-pinion drive spindlehead with wide A & B axis ranges
- Ensures stables, continuous 5-axis machining even under the most demanding load
- Features Turcite slideways
- Ensures accurate machining of difficult-to-cut materials by greatly reducing vibration
- 40 tool high efficiency ATC system (60, 80 optional)
- Shortens cycle times for increased production
Hartwig Helps People in Manufacturing Control Their
Destiny Every Day.
Our Contact Info:
10617 Trenton Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: (314) 426-5300
Fax: (314) 426-5311
Need Okuma Service After Hours?
Please Call: (314) 493-9999