DC 5-Axis Series
Manufacturer: SNK America
The DC Series is designed to handle a wide range of cutting demands from roughing to fine finish machining. State-of-the-art CNC provides precise control and a wide range of available attachments further expand and simplify demanding applications such as die and aerospace machining.
Super ridgid design and construction coupled with high-speed, high precision spindles make the DC 5-Axis Series the preferred choice for demanding die and mold applications. These machines handle a wide range of cutting demands from roughing to super-fine finish.
With state-of-the-art CNC controls and a wide selection of available software and attachment options, the DC 5-Axis Series epitomizes SNK’s commitment to be at the forefront in offering high-speed, high precision and high productivity milling machines for the die production market.
- Durable, rigid design
- Allows machine to withstand extended, high-speed operations
- Massive 430 mm x 430 mm square ram and large diameter curvic-coupling
- Allows for powerful machining with vertical spindle adapter
- Versatile spindle supported by large diameter cylindrical bearings
- Makes plunge cuts possible and withstands large helical loads
- Performs all operations from preparatory operations to final finishes without changing the workpiece setup
- Linear guideways
- Provide high-speed, high-precision X, Y and Z movements
- Feedrate smoothing function
- Allows improved machined surface quality and reduced machining time
Hartwig Helps People in Manufacturing Control Their
Destiny Every Day.
Our Contact Info:
10617 Trenton Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63132
Phone: (314) 426-5300
Fax: (314) 426-5311
Need Okuma Service After Hours?
Please Call: (314) 493-9999