- September 26, 2018 - September 27, 2018
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
This class is intended to raise the level of an operator to someone who can make the machine tool more productive by understanding the basic codes. Covering the basic programming format, the goal is for students to be able to write basic milling and drilling programs for vertical and horizontal machining centers.
It is also targeted for anyone interested in becoming a programmer or for shop floor managers to better understand the capabilities of the machine tool.
As part of Hartwig’s commitment to lifetime training, there is no charge to Hartwig customers, regardless of when the machine or software was purchased.
What Is Covered?
- Basic Programming Skills Enabling Operators and New Programmers to Create Simple Programs and Edit (if necessary) Existing Programming
- Drilling and Tapping Cycles
- Milling Methods
- Cutter Radius Compensation
- Simple Speed and Feed Calculations
An entry-level knowledge of milling and drilling and simple math skills.
Lunch will be provided.
|Registration Onlyshow details +||$0.00 (USD)||Expired|
Payment Collected After Registration
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: January 22, 2018 2:07 PM
Sales End: September 25, 2018 10:55 PM
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.