At Hartwig, we recognize that benefits play an important role in attracting and retaining great people.
So, we offer a comprehensive package of financial and non-financial benefits. We are committed to building a great organization with personal growth, professional development and a comprehensive benefits program in the forefront.
Our benefits program is a significant component of our compensation strategy and a valuable asset for each of our team members and their families.
Health Care Plans
Hartwig offers our team members the peace of mind that comes with comprehensive health insurance. Health insurance packages can include:
- Medical (including telemedicine services)
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending Account (Medical)
The company pays a significant portion of all team member’s health insurance premiums.
Hartwig offers team members and their families the protection needed. Insurance options can include:
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
We want to help our team members manage their money and save for the future. We offer several programs that can help build financial security, including:
- 401(k) With 20% Company Matching
- Discretionary Profit Sharing – Based Upon Annual Company Results
- Flexible Spending Account (Dependent Care)
- Personal Financial Advisors
Paid time off may be offered to Hartwig associates in the following situations:
- Personal/Sick Days
- Jury Duty
- Bereavement Days
Other benefits of working at Hartwig include:
- Continuous Job Training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Estate Planning
- Free Uniforms and Cleaning (Service Department)
- Funeral Planning & Concierge Services
- Legal Services
- Travel Assistance & ID Theft Protection Services